Dive computers address the same problem as decompression tables, but are able to perform a continuous calculation of the partial pressure of inert gases in the body based on the actual depth and time profile of the diver. As the dive computer automatically measures depth and time, it is able to warn of excessive ascent rates and missed decompression stops and the diver has less reason to carry a separate dive watch and depth gauge. Mares is offering a wide range of diving computers from the easy to use Puck Pro to the Air Integrated Dive Computer ICON HD.
thermal insulation, making this suit especially comfortable and durable.
• Perfect fit and freedom of movement thanks to the Trilastic system
• Extra Long front zipper for easier donning and doffing
• Polyurethane protection on the areas subject to the greatest wear
• Also available in children’s sizes (from -3 to 0) and very large sizes
(+8 and +9)
• Color & Size identification system for rapid identification inside and
outside the suit
Available at Similan Dive Center | Bang Niang | Khao Lak